The LGBT community is far too large and diverse to successfully target a specific group of LGBT travelers with specific tours. At Eye See Africa we believe that LGBT travelers explore the world the same way anyone else does and enjoyment and ease of travel is really what is important. In South Africa gay marriage is constitutionally recognized and discrimination against the LGBT community is unlawful. All the lodges and hotels on our portfolio are totally gay friendly and we at Eye See Africa will ensure that your trip is, in every aspect, exactly the same as for any other client of Eye See Africa. We listen to you and will then plan your adventure following your tastes and your objectives. We will help you to discover wonderful places in Southern Africa with peace of mind that everything is taken care of.
Some ideas of adventures...
As with all the itineraries on our website, the following are just examples of what is possible. Once we know exactly what you would like in the way of a vacation, we will plan an obligation-free itinerary for you, taking your budget and individual needs into consideration. You have only to contact us today to start planning your dream adventure to Africa.
- The best of both worlds! Start your adventure in the buzzing Cape Town, South Africa's …See Full Itinerary »
- This 15 day self drive will start in central Namibia driving over the Gamsberg to …See Full Itinerary »
- Visit both Rwanda & Uganda on this 4-night/5-day adventure with a Gorilla trekking safari in …See Full Itinerary »
- This exciting 3-night/4-day Rwanda Gorilla Safari takes you to visit the endangered Mountain Gorillas. Explore …See Full Itinerary »
- 15 Nights travelling to 4 countries with a great diversity and incredible beauty in Southern …See Full Itinerary »
- This two country game viewing itinerary combines the best of southern Kenya with northern Tanzania …See Full Itinerary »
- This wine safari includes a visit to 13 of the best wine estates in the …See Full Itinerary »
- This 21 night adventure starts on the luxurious Blue Train in Pretoria with a short …See Full Itinerary »
- From the breathtakingly beautiful setting of the Ngorongoro crater to the Serengeti, famed for its …See Full Itinerary »
- On this 8 day classic Uganda safari hike through Kibale’s lush rainforest looking for chimpanzees. …See Full Itinerary »
- Travel to the Samburu, once the home of Elsa the Lioness and star of the …See Full Itinerary »
- 9 Days of visiting 3 diverse habitats in Rwanda with the highlight a gorilla trek …See Full Itinerary »